COVID-19 We’re open!
We’re open for your imaging needs!
In fact, we have remained open throughout these uncertain times to maintain our commitment to serving our patients, physician colleagues, and community.
We have prioritized the safety of our patients, staff, and technicians at each step along the way, developing robust safety protocols to ensure our patients are receiving imaging services in the safest environment available.
Here’s what we are doing to deliver the care you need safely:
- All patients are screened for COVID-related symptoms
- All staff and patients are required to wear a face mask
- Disinfecting of all equipment and surfaces before each exam
- Additional spacing in seating area to allow for social distancing
- Guests are not permitted to accompany patient (unless they require assistance)
- Mobile check-in and paperless registration
All Services Available
As our healthcare community resumes critical services of all kinds, we stand ready to support them with all imaging services available:
- 3D Mammography & breast imaging
If you have any questions, please contact us at: (714) 771-8360
Women’s Imaging Center
431 S. Batavia St. Suite 100, Orange, CA 92868